This is an entry level off-road event designed to build confidence and the foundation of off-roading. Open to all* Jeep® Brand vehicles – with Trail Rating, every Jeep® vehicle is engineered to go off road.
The Jeep® Adventure Academy will be taught with world class instruction from the experts at Jeep Jamboree – leaders in off road adventure since 1953.
Jeep®4×4 owners will develop skills in areas such as:
- Trail etiquette and safety basics
- How to properly setup your vehicle before venturing off-road
- How to read terrain and safely attempt obstacles
- Proper winching and vehicle recovery techniques
- Locating and connecting with your local Jeep® Brand off-road community
- Eliminating the unknown in question & answer sessions with experts
Small class sizes ensure that every participant will get individual attention and walk away from the day with skills learned from true experts in the field.
Registration is for a one-day session and requires Jeep®4×4 ownership. Lunch and Jeep® swag will be provided with every registration. Social distancing practices will be implemented, and masks will be required. The Jeep® Brand looks forward to seeing you out on the trails!
*Jeep® Renegade, Compass, Cherokee and Grand Cherokee must be Trailhawk model vehicles.
NOTE: The Rubicon Trail event requires Jeep Wrangler Rubicon and/or Jeep Gladiator Rubicon models only OR front & rear lockers, sway bar disconnects, skid plates & rock rails for other Wrangler or Gladiator models. Jeep Renegade, Jeep Compass, Jeep Cherokee and/or Jeep Grand Cherokee vehicles will not be permitted on the Rubicon Trail event.
First Passenger: $0